What's new

FS: Paradigm Mini Monitors and PhantomsV.2's! Must SELL! (1 Viewer)

Paul D Snyder

Stunt Coordinator
Paradigm Phantom V.2's: 1 pair
Floorstanding model
Black Ash finish
Excellent condition
Minor scratches/corner blemishes that have been retouched and are not visible even from short distances.
Sonically flawless, never overdriven.
Retail between $400-$529
Will sell for $200 plus shipping, (I will split the shipping costs due to the expense).
Paradigm Mini-Monitors: 1 pair
Bookshelf model
Black Ash finish
Condition and flaws the same as above.
Sonically flawless. Speakers/binding posts are in mint condition.
Retail $369
Will sell for $175 plus shipping
Buy all four speakers for $300 plus shipping!
My wife and I have an Ebay account ID: Klaestra, if you need to check my feedback and business practices. Speakers come from a child free, smoke free home!! Shipping is available to the 48 US continental states only. I ONLY accept US POSTAL money orders. THANKS!!
Email me at [email protected]
Paul Snyder

Paul D Snyder

Stunt Coordinator
By the way, the reason I am selling these is to scale down. They are a bit large (sonically and structuraly) for my present living area. I am needing to buy a smaller sub/sat set up. I am also willing to trade for a 5.1 sub/sat set in the same price range. Anyone have a Polk RM6000 set that they want to trade?

Paul Snyder

Paul D Snyder

Stunt Coordinator
I just replied to a "WTB" ad below and quoted the Mini-Monitors at $175 shipped, so that is now the total shipped asking price. The Phantoms will be more with shipping due to their size so I will negotiate a fair price with shipping to any interested persons. THANKS!

Paul

Paul D Snyder

Stunt Coordinator
Mini Monitors have been SOLD! THANKS Scott!

The Phantoms are still available for $235 SHIPPED!! Or pick them up in Oklahoma for $190.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks