What's new

FS: Everything!!! Taking apart my system (1 Viewer)

Alex Kim

Stunt Coordinator
Due to unforeseen circumstances I must sell my beloved audio equipment. I have for sale.....

1.) SVS 25-31PC+ subwoofer. Never driven hard. It's SVS...need I say more?? There is a cosmetic blemish because the dang grill would not come off easily(as are the case with these subs). I had to use a screwdriver to lift it, leaving a mark. Undetectable with the grill on. $775+shipping at SVS. $650.00 local pickup only.

2.) 5 Anthony gallo stainless steel micros with 2 matching stainless steel stands. Visually stunning and sound to match. All in excellent condition. I would rate them a 8 or 9 out of 10. Retails for $1300.00 because of the steel finish. $900 + shipping. SALE PENDING

3.) Harman Kardon AVR-525. Mint condition. Not refurbished. $525 + shipping.

4.) Panasonic rp-82 dvd player. A classic, classic, classic. Has one startup issue though, I think. Sometimes you have to press the power button twice to turn it on. Just noticed it recently and will have to double check if is the dvd player or maybe my component switcher. Minor nuisance really and does not affect the performance one bit. Look at ebay now...bids at $330 with over a day left!!! $275 plus shipping.

Also, not related,

4.) Canon 10D digital SLR camera with Canon 50mm 1.4 USM and 28-135IS USM lens. Comes with 2 canon lens hoods, 512 and 256 CF memory, 2 batterys, lowepro backpack. Absolute mint condition with no focusing issues. $2100 +shipping. Retails for over $2700.

5.) Fully loaded Dell dimension 8300 computer. 3.0 pentium 4 chip with 800FSB. 512 RAM, CD-RW, Dvd drive, 200 gb hard drive, santa cruz turtle beach sound card, Nvidia geforce 4 ti4200, network card, multimedia keyboard, mouse, epson perfection 1650 scanner. Won't have to upgrade for years!! $1400.00 plus shipping.SOLD

Well, I think thats it for the big stuff. I really baby my equipment and the defects I mentioned, if any are overexaggerated. You can check my feedback on ebay under gimmin74. I have only one on audiogon under "blue1". Of course, if you live in the Los Angeles area you can check it out for yourself and save on shipping. that's it folks....

Oh yeah, my email address is [email protected].

Alex Kim

Stunt Coordinator
OK folks,

1.) SVS 25-31 PC+ reduced to $600.00 local pickup only

2.) Harman Kardon avr-525 reduced to $500.00 plus shipping.

3.) Panasonic rp-82 reduced to $250.00 plus shipping.

Well thats it....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks