What's new

FS: Marantz SR-6200 - Pioneer Elite DV-45A - Energy S8.2 Sub (1 Viewer)

Ben LG

Stunt Coordinator
I am moving in a month and need the cash and that is the reason I am selling my HT gear. Cosmetic wise, everything is in the condition as the day it came to me. I still have all the original reciepts and original boxes. Paypal preferred but I will accept money orders too. Shipping is at $10 for all items, FWIW I have been paypal verified for 3 years and there is a $500 insurance on each transaction through paypal plus the included UPS insurance with each package I ship. PM or email me if you have any questions.

Marantz SR-6200 AV Receiver
Bought refurbished from Accessories4less.com on 6/16/2003 so there is still a 7 month warranty on it. No scratches/blemishes however two of the rubber pads underneath the legs of the unit are gone but not visible during regular use. [SOLD]

Pioneer DV-45A DVD/DVD-A/SACD Player
Bought brand new on 9/3/2003 and comes with a two year warranty, item is in brand new condition and barely used. I bought it mainly for a hi-rez audio player and I played no more than 5 dvds on the Pioneer DV-45A. Also I only have 1 sacd and dvd-a so I didnt get that much use out of the unit as I intended. [SOLD].

Some opinions of the Pioneer DV-45A from audioreview.com and of course do a search on HTF.

Energy S8.2 8" Subwoofer
Bought brand new on 10/1/2003 and comes with a one year warranty and again in mint new condition. The perfect sub if you live in an apartment because it has a extremely small footprint, hits amazingly low notes for its size (I was expecting it to be pretty good for music yet I was still shocked when I turned this bad boy on) and last, it is very "fast" and "musical" so it is great for HT and music. [SOLD]

Here are some quotes from a review of the Energy Take 5.2 system taken from Stereophile.com.

"At the bottom end, the bass was amazingly good for such a small sub—fairly tight, with reasonable pitch definition and surprising extension, and well-integrated with the satellites."

"The sub's bass extension was surprisingly good for its size (if I left the A/V switch off!), and its auto-on circuit and port were silent in operation."

Ben LG

Stunt Coordinator
Update - Marantz receiver sold.

I have another item up for sale:

Nokia 8890 GSM 1900 T-Mobile Cell Phone in Mint Condition Minus Charger

Item was used on an annual contract with T-Mobile but was cut off halfway. Selling only phone itself with no charger but you can buy one of those at any cell phone store for $10. The phone is in mint condition with no scratches or blemish on the screen or casing but it does have a minor scuff mark on keys 2 and 5 on the keypad, stressing on the word minor - it is barely noticeable. Battery still retains a 3-4 hour talk time charge. I will not include the SIM card because I have phone numbers saved on it but you can easily open a T-Mobile plan with a free phone, slip the SIM card in this phone and use this one instead. [SOLD]

Matt_JA

Agent
I can offer $150+shipping for the Pioneer DV-45A if you really want to get rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks