1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Marantz SR-6200 - Pioneer Elite DV-45A - Energy S8.2 Sub

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ben LG, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Ben LG

Ben LG Stunt Coordinator

I am moving in a month and need the cash and that is the reason I am selling my HT gear. Cosmetic wise, everything is in the condition as the day it came to me. I still have all the original reciepts and original boxes. Paypal preferred but I will accept money orders too. Shipping is at $10 for all items, FWIW I have been paypal verified for 3 years and there is a $500 insurance on each transaction through paypal plus the included UPS insurance with each package I ship. PM or email me if you have any questions.

Marantz SR-6200 AV Receiver
    Bought refurbished from Accessories4less.com on 6/16/2003 so there is still a 7 month warranty on it. No scratches/blemishes however two of the rubber pads underneath the legs of the unit are gone but not visible during regular use. [SOLD]

Pioneer DV-45A DVD/DVD-A/SACD Player
    Bought brand new on 9/3/2003 and comes with a two year warranty, item is in brand new condition and barely used. I bought it mainly for a hi-rez audio player and I played no more than 5 dvds on the Pioneer DV-45A. Also I only have 1 sacd and dvd-a so I didnt get that much use out of the unit as I intended. [SOLD].

Some opinions of the Pioneer DV-45A from audioreview.com and of course do a search on HTF.

[​IMG]

Energy S8.2 8" Subwoofer
    Bought brand new on 10/1/2003 and comes with a one year warranty and again in mint new condition. The perfect sub if you live in an apartment because it has a extremely small footprint, hits amazingly low notes for its size (I was expecting it to be pretty good for music yet I was still shocked when I turned this bad boy on) and last, it is very "fast" and "musical" so it is great for HT and music. [SOLD]

[​IMG]

Here are some quotes from a review of the Energy Take 5.2 system taken from Stereophile.com.

"At the bottom end, the bass was amazingly good for such a small sub—fairly tight, with reasonable pitch definition and surprising extension, and well-integrated with the satellites."

"The sub's bass extension was surprisingly good for its size (if I left the A/V switch off!), and its auto-on circuit and port were silent in operation."

2. Jonathan Lofgren

Jonathan Lofgren Stunt Coordinator

I've sent you an e-mail about the Marantz.

3. Ben LG

Ben LG Stunt Coordinator

Jonathan, you got mail. [​IMG]

4. Ben LG

Ben LG Stunt Coordinator

Update - Marantz receiver sold.

I have another item up for sale:

Nokia 8890 GSM 1900 T-Mobile Cell Phone in Mint Condition Minus Charger

Item was used on an annual contract with T-Mobile but was cut off halfway. Selling only phone itself with no charger but you can buy one of those at any cell phone store for $10. The phone is in mint condition with no scratches or blemish on the screen or casing but it does have a minor scuff mark on keys 2 and 5 on the keypad, stressing on the word minor - it is barely noticeable. Battery still retains a 3-4 hour talk time charge. I will not include the SIM card because I have phone numbers saved on it but you can easily open a T-Mobile plan with a free phone, slip the SIM card in this phone and use this one instead. [SOLD]

[​IMG]

5. Ben LG

Ben LG Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG]

Forgot to list price for cell phone :b - $150.

Sub Sold.

6. Nathan_R

Nathan_R Supporting Actor

Ben, sent you a PM.
    [​IMG]

7. Matt_JA

Matt_JA Agent

I can offer $150+shipping for the Pioneer DV-45A if you really want to get rid of it.