What's new

FS:Dish Network HDTV Reciever 6000 (1 Viewer)

Seven Araujo

Stunt Coordinator
**Updated price change of $375.00

hi
purchased from a friend who needed financial help...but i have directv not dish network
So on ebay these things are selling fot 500+ without a 8SPK & 8VSB module...well this doesnt have them either so i figured it was comperable
my asking price is *$375.00obo but am flexible...im also looking for a nice sub or a HTPC case so im open to offers
it is missing the remote but this thing looks pretty darn new as i just took the plastic off the front (You know to protect it from scratching)
it comes with a card thats either yellow or blue...i dont remember but can check lateri have 2 recievers from him one regular and one high def and cant remember what color the card was for the high def. Anyway let me know either way by email or reply...thanks again!
oh and im pretty sure it have no balance...but im sure i can hook it up and check for you before i sell it
Thanks again!

Seven Araujo

Stunt Coordinator
it has the yellow dish network 500 card with no balance
no one wants this?I'll throw it on ebay if not...
let me know

Seven Araujo

Stunt Coordinator
Had an offer to purchase but it fell thru so its back for sale...i would rather it go to someopne in this forum so the price is 375+Shipping but remember i am taking offers
so let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks