What's new

FS DefTech speakers (1 Viewer)

James Gallup

Agent
Hello all,

I have a pair of Definitive Technology BP1 "bipolar" bookshelf speakers and Pro 100 "monopole" bookshelf or wall mount speakers for sale $150 per pair each. www.definitivetech.com The Bp1's were being used as surrounds in my system and I upgraded. They would make for excellent surrounds or as a main pair in a sub/sat system or home/office 2 channel stereo system. The same applies for the Pro 100 pair wich come with their own stands wich can be used to set on a shelf or for wall mounting. The Pro 100's were being used as "front effects" speakers in a system utilizing the Yamaha DSPA1 7 channel system. I have since sold the Yamaha and am back to standard 5.1 thus not needing the Pro 100's. Why don't I use these speakers elsewhere in my house you say? I have all inwall/cieling speakers in my bedroom and office. Both pairs are in mint condition and come with all original packaging/manuals. Thanks for listening and I can be contacted at [email protected]

James Gallup

Agent
Thanks for the interest Rick and yes they're Pro Monitor 100's in Black. Please respond here or email me if you have further questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks