FS: Definitive Technology speakers For Sale...

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by AaronH, Dec 5, 2003.

1. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

SOLD

Hello all, Happy Holidays!

I am doing a massive theatre upgrade and some older items, and even some new ones must go.

First up...

A 3 month old DefTech CLR2500 center channel speaker. It has a 150 watt 8" powered sub that fires upward. A pair of 5" woofers and a 1" tweeter grace the front. I paid $864.00 3 months ago and will part with it for $625.00 No smoking and no pets in my house. The speaker weighs a hefty 45lbs and the sub isn't intended to go super low. It does however add a lot of depth when gunblasts are in a soundtrack, or a T-rex growl. male voices are startingly real. It sounds as if they are in the room with you. I am upgrading to it's bigger brother, other then that, I have the original box, packing, Manual and so on. Perfect/New condition promised [​IMG]

Next is an imacculate pair of DefTech Bp30's. These are the biggest towers they make that do Not have powered subs built in. They are bi-polar and have a pair of 6.5" woofers and a 1" tweeter per side. They are 46" high and weigh about 80lbs each. They look and sound New. All my gear gets covered when not in use, these are as good as New, no exaggeration. I paid $1,498.00 after Tax, and they still sell for that. They are about 2 years and 4 months old, and had a Pioneer Elite receiver driving them for a while, as well as a Rotel amp and Outlaw Monoblocks. They love power. They also come with the original boxes, packing, manuals, floor spikes and so on. [​IMG]

I will sell the pair for $830.00. I will then take the sellers $$ and use some of it to ship them. Shipping will cost roughly between $110.00 to $140.00,due to their weight. So I will walk away with about $700.00 after shipping. These are fantastic prices.

If interested in a package deal that includes the pair of BP30's and the 2500 center, I will drop the price even further.

I am in Cleveland Ohio. I have good ratings at Audiogon, and if you contact me, I will send you my username there so you can check my ratings. I accept Paypal, Personal, certified, and Cashiers checks. Product get's shipped when Payment is received.

Thank You for reading, and have a great Holiday season!

-Aaron-

email me at [email protected] if genuinely interested.

2. Kevin_Kr

Kevin_Kr Supporting Actor

What are you upgrading to?

3. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

The new BP7001SC's for mains, and the CLR3000.

4. Kevin_Kr

Kevin_Kr Supporting Actor

You have a PM