FS: DefTech speakers (CLR 2002 Center + BP2X surrounds)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by AaronH, Jun 26, 2006.

1. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

-All have SOLD-

The CLR 2002 Center channel has SOLD

BP2X
    [​IMG]

CLR 2002
    [​IMG]

**IF you want Both, PM me and I'll knock off a few $$**

Selling these for a friend, he's had them for about 2 years now and thanks to sitting in my room during movies, wants to upgrade and get powered speakers in all locations.

I sold my digicam recently so I can't take pics. Heres the links to specs for each...

BP2X surrounds...
    http://www.definitivetech.com/loudsp.../surround.html

CLR 2002 center...
    http://www.definitivetech.com/loudspeakers/clr/clr.html

The Center cost $500.00 as did the pair of BP2Xs. Both are awesome speakers so if youre looking to try something new, He said I could price them so they sell faster so heres your chance.

Theres a very small nick on one of the center channels piano gloss side plates but its barely visible. I really shouldnt even bother mentioning it but some people have fits if something has even the smallest of blemishes, so I'm taking the honest route here [​IMG] Other than that, the CLR2002 is MINT.

The BP2Xs are MINT, period. I ran them thru their paces and both work beautifully. I've got the original boxes here but Not the Owners Manuals. If you'd like them, you can email Chet at Deftech and he will mail them out for free to you [​IMG] If you'd rather not do that, I can email him and have them sent directly to the Buyers address.

As I said b4, both cost $500.00 + tax. The Center channel is heavier so I'm asking a few $$ more for it to cover the pricier shipping.

The following prices INCLUDE Shipping/Insurance to your door(within Continental US Only)...

CLR 2002 = $290.00
    BP2X(Pair) = $280.00 [Thats almost like getting 1 for Free]

Checks and Money Orders Only(sorry, I know it sucks).

As I stated in other "For Sale" threads here, I closed my Paypal account recently due to being scammed and having lowlifes do chargebacks 4 months after I sold them something, so for now its back to Personal Checks and/or Money Orders. Most of you know I've sold many items here b4 with nothing but very pleased buyers as the end result.

If you want my ebay/audiogon names to see my Perfect feedback, PM and ask for it. Thanks for reading.

2. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

I forgot to mention, Both the Surrounds and Center are all Black.

The BP2X surrounds have wood caps(top and bottom), while the CLR 2002 center has High Gloss plates on each side.

3. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Sale Pending on CLR 2002 Center channel....

4. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

If interested in the CLR 2002 Center, feel free to contact me. Ive been getting the run around from the few that have said they were interested so until I actually receive payment, this is still available. I dont want to lose potential buyers due to other peoples lack of communication skills.

5. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

The CLR 2002 Center channel has SOLD

6. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

-All have SOLD-