What's new

Friday the 13th by Quentin Tarantino (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Any attempts to revive the Elm Street series as well? I assume if New Line is trying to take on an F13 in this way, they would be planning on doing the same for that series too? If they planned to, they would have to soon before Robert Englund ends up in an assisted living complex in Florida somewhere.

I think it would be cool to see a high budget picture from each series seeing as nothing as such has ever really been done with any slasher series. I think an Elm Street with a decent director, writer, and a higher budget could be interesting as well seeing as you can do just about anything with a Dream World.

I just keep thinking they are going to probably try to remake the first movie. I dont know why. Probably because I am so used to seeing remakes nowadays.

Not even in the 80's was a high budget film made from these series. The studios were too involved with movies like Arthur 2 I guess that some silly horror slasher series were small potatoes.

P.S. I just hope New Line doesnt go all crazy and cast Paul Anderson for Nightmare Redux or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks