What's new

Free 9-11 Documentary "Up From Zero" DVD (1 Viewer)

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
Just got through watching it. Video quality is good and is 16x9 which is nice to see. Audio is Dolby PL and is well done. No extras, no menu, no nothing else.

Content is very good. It was interesting to hear the stories of the construction workers who cleared the debris from ground zero. Just reminds me of how many stories there still are to be told about 9/11. The whole thing clocks in at 59 minutes.

Peace,

DM

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Just placed an order it states - 4-6 weeks for delivery
Dave: If you check out the first few posts of this thread, you'll see that when we made our orders a year ago...it also said "4 to 6 weeks for delivery". 52 weeks later they showed up! :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Will be interested to hear if yours shows up sooner. It probably will.

Jimmy M

Second Unit
You mean almost a year ago Sept 20? Just a couple of weeks after the initial posting announcing the offer?

Jimmy!

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
Got mine last week. Had totally forgotten about it. I did sign up twice, several months apart, so not sure if this is from the first sign-up or the second.

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Wow, I guess I can hold out hope for this. I ordered mine on 9/11/03 yes that is not a misprint '03. I still got what I paid for.
wink.gif

James_S

Second Unit
Got mine this week also. Looking foward to watching it. I ordered mine the same day this post started (9/10/2003)

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
I got mine, like others, without much fanfare and no email notification. Based on what I'm reading here it is well worth the price
wink.gif

Joel

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
I thought this was never going to come, but I finally got mine about two weeks ago. The feature was 16x9 and had a very nice transfer. The feature was very interesting. I had no idea about all the hard work, and volunteerisim that went into the cleanup of Ground Zero. Actually I didn't even really start paying attention to the news until around January of '03, when there was talk of going to war, so I really did not know anything at all about the cleanup. The DVD was very informative, and well put together. I'd reccomend it to anyone interested in volunteerisim, and a hopeful America.

If anyone wants to put a custom cover together, I'd be interested. I'd also be willing to provide hosting space.

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator
Got mine last week. Hvnt seen it yet.

But after waiting for over a year, whats a week more?
wink.gif

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Got mine yesterday. I can't recall for certain when I ordered but I *think* it was in November or December which would indicate that they have drastically improved their speed of delivery. :D

Just popped it in to take a quick look; no menu is crazy, how hard is it to put on a simple menu? VQ looked very good, however, it looked like maybe there was some 4:3 video being vertically squished.

Look forward to checking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks