What's new

Fred Savage "The Wizard" any release information? (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I still haven't heard anything...but I would still buy it in a heartbeat.

Matt Fisher

Second Unit
My friend has it on VHS and we watch it every so often, I actually have a neon-orange colored fanny pack with the logo of "The Wizard" on it. I remember when the film first opened they gave away stuff, I remember getting the fanny pack along with some folders, pencils, other junk, and one lucky person got to take home a power glove. I've been waiting for this on DVD for so long now, I wish they'd at least say "there's no chance of this ever being released on DVD."

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I still have the "exclusive" mini-Nintendo Power that they gave out at the theater. It's in some box with all my other Nintendo Powers :)

Jim Barg

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim Barg
I remember the experience of seeing this, but the film itself is lost in some corner of my memory. I can tell you that a poster and trailer for Captain America were in the theater that day, but the movie? Forget it...

This isn't to say that I wouldn't revisit it on DVD, however. I'd probably call a couple of friends and my brother, grab a 12-pack of something and rip it to shreds while reliving childhood memories...

You know, I think that's what miffed me the most about going to see it. Not that the film wasn't any good, but that I missed out on getting that issue... ;)

Christopher_P

Stunt Coordinator
LOL I still have my power glove. One of those things thats cool to have but not something you would use. So hard to play games with it. Mario 3 is still my favorite mario game I think though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks