What's new

"Frasier" season premiere (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Wow, I was impressed, it was really good!
I was expecting another crappy "Very special" wedding episode, and then they went ahead and did it this way. :emoji_thumbsup:
Some really funny scenes too, especially Nile's reply when Frasier said that only an idiot could be fooled by a fake repeat wedding, and Daphne's ex-fiance's reaction after she stopped the wedding.
I'm glad to see "Frasier" is still going strong, it really is one of the most consistantly funny and well-written shows on TV.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
totally agree Fraiser is so far ahead of the other comedies with regard to writing witty humour. Other shows all rely on laugh tracks, slapstick or low brow humour

AllanN

Supporting Actor
I was also expecting some tear jerking episode. I though this might have been the start of a Fraiser downfall, thank god I was wrong.
Daphne's ex-fiance's reaction after she stopped the wedding.
That was hysterical I never saw it coming. Although it's something id probably say to my now married ex. Ill just have to try and remember to leave out the "and you will never find someone else as good part". :D

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I was very impressed with this episode. None of the "I Love Lucy" type of screw ups as I have seen in the past. Yes, Daphane's ex-fiance's reaction was one of the best parts of the show.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
when are they going to change the show to "niles and daphne"
i like the show but enough and get back to the star of the show...frasier.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
i like the show but enough and get back to the star of the show...frasier.
Couldn't agree more. While it has been entertaining the Niles/Dafne story line has grown a bit stale IMO. Its time once again to focus on Frasier and his job, love life, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks