What's new

FOX : Please Release Malcom In The Middle on DVD (1 Viewer)

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Hi
Mr Staddon or anyone who is listening at FOX, Please release MALCOM IN THE MIDDLE on DVD sometime in the future.
MITM is one of the fresh and funniest shows besides The Simpsons I have seen in a long time.
I hope you will consider releasing MALCOM IN THE MIDDLE season by season on DVD soon.
Thank You For Your Time
Regards,
Ricky

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Ricky, like so many other shows (Angel, King of the Hill, Futurama, Family Guy) Malcom, especially because it's so popular, suffers from "syndication-itis"
That means, until the show has been in syndication for awhile(another 2-3 years), NO DVDs FOR YOU!
I know Mr. Staddon would MUCH rather put these shows on DVD first, and give the syndication people the big finger, but he can't
frown.gif

Jeff Kleist

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Jeff,
This may not be the case for show which premiered within the last year or two, as studios (especially Fox) start to see the potential in the DVD season set. It was the case for "Buffy", true, but would you please stop extrapolating that to every series based on one data point?
It may, in fact, possibly be the case. But stop saying it like you know it to be true.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Jason, when the situation changes, I will be more than happy to retire this explanation. I pray for that day
Jeff Kleist

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks