What's new

Fox Chat: Questions On Classics? (1 Viewer)

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
If anyone's reading this who would like to see more older (pre-1960s) movies released by Fox, could you please (if possible) go to the chat and try to get a question in about your favorite old movies, or Fox's policy on old movies in general? Most of the questions so far have been about recent movies, and I think someone needs to raise the important issue of classics (I'd do it, but I've already asked a question).

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
I asked about the two Bette Davis Hammer films, The Nanny and The Anniversary. I got a somewhat better answer than the first person to ask about them. Peter told me he wasn't sure about the rights to those films, but that he "would look into it". I sure hope he does. His first response was just that he didn't think Fox had the rights. Somebody else may have asked about them too, but I was working during most of the chat, so I missed it. It seemed to me that an impact was made upon him that there was an audience for these films. I hope so anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks