What's new

Fluance upgraded my friend for free... (1 Viewer)

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
I told my buddy to take a shot on the SX-HTB package, since he had $350 total for speakers after the HK AVR125 I found for him. He wanted towers, so a sub can come later. He didn't want bookshelves...

He ordered the SX's, and the web site had a note saying there would be a delay due to demand. He's fine with that, and he's happy with the apparent deal coming his way.

Then the phone rang - it was Fluance customer service. They felt bad about the delay, and even after stating it wasn't a problem to wait, they UPGRADED the whole package to the SV10's, SV6's and an AV-SC for the same price, $365.36 shipped.....100ft of wire and 5 pairs of banana plugs, plus the speakers, plus shipping.

FYI

Sheldon-m

Stunt Coordinator
thats how customers are supposed to be treated. thats why i will buy from them again. great company.:emoji_thumbsup:

WilliamMc

Stunt Coordinator
:emoji_thumbsup:

I wonder how many here are checking their bank account right now! I invision many SX orders today. I sure wish I had gotten that deal.

luke_ha

Stunt Coordinator
yeah no kiddin i wouldnt have minded it either speaking of which my speaks should be comin into the driveway today have to call the wife. even though it will be almost a month before i can use em myself i cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks