Fluance upgraded my friend for free...

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by ColinM, Feb 25, 2004.

1. ColinM

ColinM Cinematographer

I told my buddy to take a shot on the SX-HTB package, since he had $350 total for speakers after the HK AVR125 I found for him. He wanted towers, so a sub can come later. He didn't want bookshelves...

He ordered the SX's, and the web site had a note saying there would be a delay due to demand. He's fine with that, and he's happy with the apparent deal coming his way.

Then the phone rang - it was Fluance customer service. They felt bad about the delay, and even after stating it wasn't a problem to wait, they UPGRADED the whole package to the SV10's, SV6's and an AV-SC for the same price, $365.36 shipped.....100ft of wire and 5 pairs of banana plugs, plus the speakers, plus shipping.

FYI

2. Ernest Yee

Ernest Yee Supporting Actor

Nice! [​IMG] - It's great to see that manufacturers are stepping up their service a notch.

3. ColinM

ColinM Cinematographer

The bill should have been $560...

4. Sheldon-m

Sheldon-m Stunt Coordinator

thats how customers are supposed to be treated. thats why i will buy from them again. great company.[​IMG]

5. WilliamMc

WilliamMc Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG]

I wonder how many here are checking their bank account right now! I invision many SX orders today. I sure wish I had gotten that deal.

6. luke_ha

luke_ha Stunt Coordinator

yeah no kiddin i wouldnt have minded it either speaking of which my speaks should be comin into the driveway today have to call the wife. even though it will be almost a month before i can use em myself i cant wait.

7. Jesse Sharrow

Jesse Sharrow Supporting Actor

Wow thats a great deal. I love good customer service.