1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Fluance upgraded my friend for free...

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by ColinM, Feb 25, 2004.

1. ColinM

ColinM Cinematographer

I told my buddy to take a shot on the SX-HTB package, since he had $350 total for speakers after the HK AVR125 I found for him. He wanted towers, so a sub can come later. He didn't want bookshelves...

He ordered the SX's, and the web site had a note saying there would be a delay due to demand. He's fine with that, and he's happy with the apparent deal coming his way.

Then the phone rang - it was Fluance customer service. They felt bad about the delay, and even after stating it wasn't a problem to wait, they UPGRADED the whole package to the SV10's, SV6's and an AV-SC for the same price, $365.36 shipped.....100ft of wire and 5 pairs of banana plugs, plus the speakers, plus shipping.

FYI

2. Ernest Yee

Ernest Yee Supporting Actor

Nice! [​IMG] - It's great to see that manufacturers are stepping up their service a notch.

3. ColinM

ColinM Cinematographer

The bill should have been $560...

4. Sheldon-m

Sheldon-m Stunt Coordinator

thats how customers are supposed to be treated. thats why i will buy from them again. great company.[​IMG]

5. WilliamMc

WilliamMc Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG]

I wonder how many here are checking their bank account right now! I invision many SX orders today. I sure wish I had gotten that deal.

6. luke_ha

luke_ha Stunt Coordinator

yeah no kiddin i wouldnt have minded it either speaking of which my speaks should be comin into the driveway today have to call the wife. even though it will be almost a month before i can use em myself i cant wait.

7. Jesse Sharrow

Jesse Sharrow Supporting Actor

Wow thats a great deal. I love good customer service.