What's new

Fluance Bookshelves. Know anything? (1 Viewer)

Tim Stumpf

Stunt Coordinator
Has anybody actually bought or heart Fluance's bookshelf speakers that they recently introduced? I'm looking for a pair of inexpensive (but decent) bookshelves for a bedroom system. I have their upgraded center channel and a pair of their bi-polar surrounds that I've been happy with. Do their bookshelves measure up? I think they list for like $120 U.S. per pair?

Tim Stumpf

Stunt Coordinator
Has anybody actually bought or heart Fluance's bookshelf speakers that they recently introduced? I'm looking for a pair of inexpensive (but decent) bookshelves for a bedroom system. I have their upgraded center channel and a pair of their bi-polar surrounds that I've been happy with. Do their bookshelves measure up? I think they list for like $120 U.S. per pair?

ChrisRuh

Stunt Coordinator
Tim-

Do a search on this site for "Fluance" and you'll run across a thread that has a link for the Fluance Bookshelf speakers. I'd put the link in, but the site won't let me unitl I reach 15 posts. Understandable.

ChrisRuh

Stunt Coordinator
Tim-

Do a search on this site for "Fluance" and you'll run across a thread that has a link for the Fluance Bookshelf speakers. I'd put the link in, but the site won't let me unitl I reach 15 posts. Understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks