What's new

Fluance Bookshelves. Know anything? (1 Viewer)

Tim Stumpf

Stunt Coordinator
Has anybody actually bought or heart Fluance's bookshelf speakers that they recently introduced? I'm looking for a pair of inexpensive (but decent) bookshelves for a bedroom system. I have their upgraded center channel and a pair of their bi-polar surrounds that I've been happy with. Do their bookshelves measure up? I think they list for like $120 U.S. per pair?

Tim Stumpf

Stunt Coordinator
Has anybody actually bought or heart Fluance's bookshelf speakers that they recently introduced? I'm looking for a pair of inexpensive (but decent) bookshelves for a bedroom system. I have their upgraded center channel and a pair of their bi-polar surrounds that I've been happy with. Do their bookshelves measure up? I think they list for like $120 U.S. per pair?

ChrisRuh

Stunt Coordinator
Tim-

Do a search on this site for "Fluance" and you'll run across a thread that has a link for the Fluance Bookshelf speakers. I'd put the link in, but the site won't let me unitl I reach 15 posts. Understandable.

ChrisRuh

Stunt Coordinator
Tim-

Do a search on this site for "Fluance" and you'll run across a thread that has a link for the Fluance Bookshelf speakers. I'd put the link in, but the site won't let me unitl I reach 15 posts. Understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alain A.
Recent bookmarks