1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Fluance Bookshelves. Know anything?

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Tim Stumpf, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Tim Stumpf

Tim Stumpf Stunt Coordinator

Has anybody actually bought or heart Fluance's bookshelf speakers that they recently introduced? I'm looking for a pair of inexpensive (but decent) bookshelves for a bedroom system. I have their upgraded center channel and a pair of their bi-polar surrounds that I've been happy with. Do their bookshelves measure up? I think they list for like $120 U.S. per pair?

2. Tim Stumpf

Tim Stumpf Stunt Coordinator

Has anybody actually bought or heart Fluance's bookshelf speakers that they recently introduced? I'm looking for a pair of inexpensive (but decent) bookshelves for a bedroom system. I have their upgraded center channel and a pair of their bi-polar surrounds that I've been happy with. Do their bookshelves measure up? I think they list for like $120 U.S. per pair?

3. ChrisRuh

ChrisRuh Stunt Coordinator

Tim-

Do a search on this site for "Fluance" and you'll run across a thread that has a link for the Fluance Bookshelf speakers. I'd put the link in, but the site won't let me unitl I reach 15 posts. Understandable.

4. ChrisRuh

ChrisRuh Stunt Coordinator

Tim-

Do a search on this site for "Fluance" and you'll run across a thread that has a link for the Fluance Bookshelf speakers. I'd put the link in, but the site won't let me unitl I reach 15 posts. Understandable.

5. Jimi C

Jimi C Screenwriter

6. Jimi C

Jimi C Screenwriter