What's new

Flight of the Navigator anyone? (1 Viewer)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Yeah I'd love to see FOTN and Explorers come out on DVD. They’re two of my favorite films from this genre.
121424_m_1_a_.jpg
117307_m_1_a_.jpg

Dean

Gavin_L

Second Unit
i love fotn, hoping disney gets the picture, that they should release this wonderful movie on dvd

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
It's been a long time, but I remember loving the movie when I saw it one video. So count me in as wanting it.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Count me in for Flight of the Navigator. Who was the voice of the ship. The credits say Paul Mall, but it sounds like Pee-Wee.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
As cheezy as it sounds, considering it was basically a 1.5 hour advertisement, it was such a thrill getting a sneak peak at the new Mario game :).

StephenA

Screenwriter
I'd love to have this movie. My sister has never seen this movie, and I'd like to watch it with her. Great stuff.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I would buy 'Explorers,' 'Flight of the Navigator' and especially 'The Wizard' in a second. 'The Wizard' was actually one of the first movies I remember seeing in the movie theater :) It is basically a HUGE Nintendo commercial from start to finish, but it is FUN ;)

CharlesD

Screenwriter
I'd love to see FOTN and Explorers on DVD too (in OAR natch) I think Explorers was once of the titles that made the cut in Paramount's "Which Movies Do You Want To See On DVD?" thread that was in the studio feedback forum last year, so maybe it will show up before too long.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Yes, Explorers, The Wizard, and especially Flight of the Navigator. We've had threads asking for that one before, I'm sure of it. Well, I'll say it again: I want it, my wife wants it, and they just better cash in on the current popularity of Sex and the City, since FotN has in it a very young Sarah Jessica Parker!
On that note, I'd also like Hocus Pocus on DVD as well, please! :)

Josh L

Stunt Coordinator
OMG!
FOTN must be released! I absolutely loved that movie when I was a kid and haven't seen it for a while.
The Wizard is another definite must release!
and.....
INNERSPACE!!! please!!!
:b sorry just had to throw that in there.

R

RossTerry

Fligh of the navigator, along with Pee Wee's Big Adventure (which i own) were 2 of my absolute favorites when i was young.

I'd definitely buy FOTN

Marty Christion

Stunt Coordinator
If you guys want a title, don't forget to call the studio. Why do you think Newsies was released? Lots of phone calls.

paul o'donnell

Second Unit
"You got 50,000 on Double Dragon?!"
Who owns the rights to The Wizard anyway? I've lost my vhs recording :frowning:
One of my most watched films as a kid. *sheds a tear over lost youth* Although I do still play classic arcade and console games :)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I second Innerspace. I actually saw info on it at one website, so I thought it was made, but can't find the DVD anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sbaker1991
Recent bookmarks