What's new

Finally ordered my SVS (1 Viewer)

I finally placed my order this evening for a 20-39PC+ Their websight indicates a two week backorder :frowning: If only I had made up my mind sooner. Oh well, good things come to those who wait.

I'm probably going to require another 20-39+ to fill my HT w/ pulse pounding bass. My dimensions are 29'x19'x8' with an archway opening to a hallway opposite the listening area. One step at a time. I'm just glad I've finally put the 1st foot forward.

Chris Grillo

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Mike,
I would also like to welcome you too the "brotherhood of bass". You are going to love your new sub. I have had my 25-31PC+ for about 3 1/2 weeks and all I can say is I LOVE THIS THING!!! You my friend, are in for a real treat. Now the hard part begins THE WAITING :frowning: LOL! please post your review after you get your new SVS.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Hey Mike.. welcome aboard!.. There is nothing like an SVS. My only question to you is did you call and talk to Ron or one of the guys before you placed your order. I mean giving them your room specifics and such. They will be able to put you in the correct sub. I have a rather big room but forgot about the 15 Ft. vaulted ceilings when I started. I am glad I talked to Ron down there as I probably would have wound up buying a second one and instead got the PB2+ which I am tickled pink with for about 4-5 months now. They wont over sell you but they will tell you the truth on what you should need and expect from your sub. I went from dual NHT 10"ers and there is no compairison. The SVS wins so bad its not even close!.

Good Luck
Mike Lindsey

terence

Supporting Actor

Congrats Mike, and that's what i did. I had 4000 cubic ft to fill, so i have twins now (20-39PC+) in my dedicated HT. I love their performance with movies and music. Click on my MY HT Pic below to see them.

Dan Halchak

Stunt Coordinator
I just got my PC+20-39 about a week ago... I definitely like it! Though it's not in it's best place (room won't be finished till end of summer), but it still does it's job. Just to make sure it did, I took it over my friend's house and it shook everything in his house, was definitely a treat to hear and feel what it could do.

I had to wait almost 4 weeks for mine and it was well worth the wait.. Though I didn't even get a free T-shirt for waiting, what's up with that. "I ordered a T-shirt and all I got was this stupid sub," that's what I should put on a shirt. :D

It's definitely worth the wait and if you have talked with Ron/Tom/Erik, they will definitely not over sell you.

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor
Well guys. I will be hearing my first SVS sub tommorrow. I know I have been a pain and I said a few stupid things in another post. But I have pretty high expectations. Ron knows what I have heard and says Im in for a treat. After this I may be hooked.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Post tomorrow night Jesse so we can all tell you, "I told you so!"

Hehe, good choice man ;)

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor
It's great SVS PCi owners can even use them in a large american-sized rooms with lots of headroom (usually open-plan type as well) I have the 20hz PC Plus in a 4m x 4m closed room! I guess I could set it 10dB hot and it'll still be well within it's limits- although I guess a bit OTT!:D

Perhaps in a few years I'll buy the updated PC Ultra- but I'll wait until the unit is advanced as the Velodyne DD range with OSD, EQ, calibration etc. ATM the PC Ultra is good but only 1 channel PEQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks