What's new

Finally! An Innocent Man with Tom Selleck is being released on dvd! (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I have been waiting for this Tom Selleck movie to come to dvd. www.dvdfile.com is reporting that the dvd will be released in april of 2003. They didn't have any specs for the dvd. i am hoping that they will release the title in widescreen. Its not a family movie.. we will see.If I remember correctly, the laser disc was not widescreen.
JACOB

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I am thinking it'll be in Disney's Budget line of Discs like ruthless people etc, so it's hedgy but I'm hoping we at least get a new anamorphic transfer.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
This is no guarantee for R1, but the R2 disc (released by Buena Vista a few months back) is anamorphic WS and has 5.1 audio. So there's hope.

Chris

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
that is very interesting news.. I hope its widescreen.. I like extras on my dvds. I would not expect many extras on that movie.

JACOB

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I got the dvd for 7.99 at best buy. it in widescreen at 1.85 and also enhanced for widescreen. there is no extras, not even a trailer.. the transfer is okay. a little grainy during the movie..

JACOB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks