What's new

Press Release BVHE Press Release: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (2 Viewers)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
“EXHILARATING”
– Molly Freeman, Screen Rant
324b3c7f-2924-c31b-bbf9-51fb410c390d.jpg
It’s time to size up your collection! Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania is available to buy only at Digital retailers on April 18 and arriving on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD on May 16.

(And the movie just got even BIGGER! Over 2 hours of bonus content!)
BURBANK, CA (April 6, 2023) – Look out for the little guy! Ant-Man is back with the whole family, in their biggest adventure yet! Join Scott, Hope, Hank, Janet and Cassie as they take audiences deeper than ever before into the Quantum Realm – and face off against the all-powerful Kang the Conqueror.

Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania arrives on Digital April 18 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD May 16. Fans can add the film to their collection and access exclusive bonus content including deleted scenes, a gag reel and audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.

Film Synopsis
Super Heroes Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and The Wasp. Together, with Hope’s parents Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer) and Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), and Scott’s daughter Cassie Lang (Kathryn Newton), the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought possible. Directed by Peyton Reed and produced by Kevin Feige and Stephen Broussard, Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania also stars Jonathan Majors as Kang, David Dastmalchian as Veb, Katy O'Brian as Jentorra, William Jackson Harper as Quaz and Bill Murray as Lord Krylar.

Bonus Features*
Gag Reel

• Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
Audio Commentary
  • Watch the film with audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.
Featurettes
  • All in the Family – Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer discuss the complex layers and secrets – yet incredibly strong bond of this heroic family.
  • Formidable Foes – Discover how Jonathan Majors, Bill Murray and Corey Stoll bring gravitas to the villains of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Learn more about how Kang brings a Thanos-level threat to this adventure and the larger MCU.
Deleted Scenes
  • Drink The Ooze – Upon entering the Quantum Realm, Scott Lang nervously drinks the ooze.
  • I Have Holes – Veb expresses great excitement when he discovers he finally has holes.

*Bonus features vary by product and retailer

Cast
Paul Rudd
as Scott Lang
Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne
Jonathan Majors as Kang the Conqueror
Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet Van Dyne
Michael Douglas as Hank Pym
Kathryn Newton as Cassie Lang
David Dastmalchian as Veb
Katy O’Brian as Jentorra
William Jackson Harper as Quaz
Bill Murray as Lord Krylar

Directed by
Peyton Reed

Produced by
Kevin Feige, p.g.a.
Stephen Broussard, p.g.a.

Executive Producers
Victoria Alonso
Louis D’Esposito
Kevin de la Noy

Screenplay by
Jeff Loveness

Product Specifications
U.S. and Canada Street Date

Digital: April 18, 2023
Physical: May 16, 2023

Product SKUs
Digital: 4K UHD, HD, SD
Physical: 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital Code), Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + Digital Code) & DVD

Feature Run Time
Approx. 125 minutes

Rating
U.S.: Rated PG-13
Canada: Rated PG

Aspect Ratio
Digital: 2:39
Physical: 2.39:1

U.S. Audio
4K: English 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos and 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, French 5.1 Dolby Digital
Blu-ray: English 7.1 DTS-HDMA and 2.0 Descriptive Audio, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital
DVD: English, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital, and English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
Digital: English Dolby Atmos (UHD only, some platforms), English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some platforms)

Canada Audio
4K: English 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos and 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, French 5.1 Dolby Digital
Blu-ray: English 7.1 DTS-HDMA and 2.0 Descriptive Audio, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital
DVD: English, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital, and English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
Digital: English Dolby Atmos (UHD only, some platforms), English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some platforms)

U.S. Subtitles
4K: English SDH, Spanish and French
Blu-ray: English SDH, Spanish and French
DVD: English SDH, Spanish and French
Digital: English SDH, French, Spanish (some platforms)

Canada Subtitles
4K: English SDH, Spanish and French
Blu-ray: English SDH, Spanish and French
DVD: English SDH, Spanish and French
Digital: English SDH, French, Spanish (some platforms)

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's largely a financial disappointment because they jumped the budget from $130 million for the first two films to $200 million for the third film. Overall, it's box office performance is on-par with the first two films in the franchise. Domestically it's about the same as the second film, and worldwide will be about the same as the first film.

If they hadn't exploded the budget, they'd likely already be making some profit.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Performing like the other Ant-Man movies isn't good enough for this film because this film wasn't conceived, budgeted or marketed to be like the other Ant-Man films. This movie was a a bridge to the next Avengers movie, which is Marvel's most important franchise. So of course there are more significant expectations placed on it when that is the case. If I ran the studio, what would concern me the most is that this lays a shaky foundation for audience interest in the next big storyline. That could be a big problem far beyond this one movie.

I own all of the MCU films lined up in a row on my shelf. So I suppose I'll probably end up with this one too at some point because it is part of the set. But I would rank it very low among MCU output and I'm not really looking forward to seeing it again.

FincherFan

Agent
Real Name
Phiillip
i wanted to like this film SO much because of Paul Rudd, but the first red flag was replacing the actress for his daughter. i thought this film was awful.
thank god we saw this on the cheap tuesday at an AMC. (All these Motherf--king Commercials)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
the first red flag was replacing the actress for his daughter.

Cassie was aged up due to the Blip. So they were never going to use Abby Ryder Fortson. (She is soon to appear in Are You There God? It's Me Margaret, which will be much better anyway.). Marvel could have continued with Emma Fuhrman from Endgame, but she was cast by the Russos. I'm guessing Peyton Reed wanted to cast the role himself and thought the role was brief enough in Endgame that he wasn't obligated to use her.

That being said, I don't have a problem with Katheryn Newton's performance as Cassie here at all. But as with most of the cast, I just don't like the material given to her.

Last edited:

FincherFan

Agent
Real Name
Phiillip
Cassie was aged up due to the Blip. So they were never going to use Abby Ryder Fortson. (She is soon to appear in Are You There God? It's Me Margaret, which will be much better anyway.). Marvel could have continued with Emma Fuhrmann from Endgame, but she was cast by the Russos. I'm guessing Peyton Reed wanted to cast the role himself and thought the role was brief enough in Endgame that he wasn't obligated to use her.

That being said, I don't have a problem with Katheryn Newton's performance as Cassie here at all. But as with most of the cast, I just don't like the material given to her.
hi Jake,

i wasn't referring to the young Cassie. i just preferred the older Cassie because even in the brief amount of time she was onscreen in Endgame, i thought her performance was better than katheryn's in the whole quantumania film.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
i just preferred the older Cassie because even in the brief amount of time she was onscreen in Endgame, i thought her performance was better than katheryn's in the whole quantumania film.

Understood. I'm not generally a fan of recasting either. But for me, the problem here was the writing for Cassie. Even if they had used Emma Fuhrmann instead of Katheryn Newton, I still wouldn't have liked it.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA IS ON DIGITAL TODAY FROM MARVEL STUDIOS

a870629b-0c04-629e-2bc7-9c155cc5be80.jpg

SEE NEW DELETED SCENE AND BEHIND-THE-SCENES FEATURETTES BELOW
Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania | Deleted Scene | I Have Holes
Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania | Making MODOK
Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania | Scott and Cassie

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
FREE COMIC BOOK DAY PARTNERS WITH
ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA
f8f53bd5-c684-efba-215a-775935e77a2b.png
WHEN: Saturday, May 6th
WHAT: In celebration of Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania – available to buy now on Digital, arriving on 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD May 16 – Disney and Marvel have partnered with Free Comic Book Day to give away 800 limited edition “ant-sized Blu-rays” across 16 comic book stores nationwide!
Each participating comic book retailer will give away 50 of these compact collectibles, along with Digital codes of the film. Follow the stores' social media channels for more information. No purchase is necessary.
WHERE:
  • Big Lick Comics, Roanoke, VA
  • Carol & John's Comic Shop, Cleveland, OH
  • Comic Book World, Inc, Florence, KY
  • Dragon’s Lair Comics & Fantasy, Austin, TX
  • East Side Mags, Montclair, NJ
  • Fantasy Shop South County, St. Louis, MO
  • First Aid Comics, Chicago, IL
  • Flying Colors Comics, Concord, CA
  • Gabi's Olympic Cards and Comics, Lacey, WA
  • House of Secrets, Burbank, CA
  • Illusive Comics & Games, Santa Clara, CA
  • Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash, Red Bank, NJ
  • Source Comics & Games, Roseville, MN
  • Westfield Comics, Madison, WI
  • Wild West Comics and Games, Arlington, TX
  • Yancy Street Comics, Port Richey, FL
  • House of Secrets, Burbank, CA

Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania is available on Digital now and is arriving on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on May 16.

be171801-db1c-12a6-053f-d550c5cb8e45.png

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I pre-ordered it from DMC for $12.00 + tax as part of their B1B60% Member sale -since I was ordering other stuff. It will ship separately ...
I received a shipping notice -it'll be here whenever (or IF) USPS decides ... along with a Kewl "collectible lithograph" ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks