What's new

Favorite video game music (1 Viewer)

harleyquinn

Auditioning
Real Name
Eileen Cruz

Anything Streets of Rage 2 is a great pick, but Alien Power is actually my absolute favorite from the game.

I'm a fan of Hitoshi Sakimoto sound. My favorite is the Vagrant Story soundtrack, but it's all pretty good. Undercity is the best off that soundrack, imo. Deeply creepy.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
The into video song from Lunar: The Silver Star (English SEGA CD version). I played it every single time I fired it up.

CAlford

Auditioning
Real Name
Cedric Alford
I never actually beat this level playing the game, but I always thought it had beautiful music.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Anything Streets of Rage 2 is a great pick, but Alien Power is actually my absolute favorite from the game.

I'm a fan of Hitoshi Sakimoto sound. My favorite is the Vagrant Story soundtrack, but it's all pretty good. Undercity is the best off that soundrack, imo. Deeply creepy.

I never finished Vagrant Story, but I do remember it having a great musical score. Fun game too. I'll have to revisit it someday.

Echo Night has some great music that fits the game very well.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I’ve been getting really into Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Nintendo Switch, as Santa Claus got the system for my son for Christmas and the game came with it. I’ve always loved the N64 version the best, but this one actually rivals it IMO. Though the only ones I’ve really played extensively otherwise have been Double Dash and the Wii version. But nothing beats the N64’s Rainbow Road music!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks