What's new

Favorite SuperHero and why? (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Spiderman (are you surprised? :D)
Because he is nowhere close to being invincible. He is actually quite weak compared to others, which makes him have to be smarter. For those reasons you can understand why I am not a big fan of Superman. By that logic, I should like Batman also, but I dont...
--
Holadem

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I'm with you, H! Spidey's always been my favorite, and that's got very little to do with his awesome new movie! :)
Honorable mentions:
Thor
Green Arrow
Daredevil
Superman

Bernhard

Stunt Coordinator
Does David Dunn count? :D
No, I'd also go with Spiderman - primarily because he is (as stated by Holadem) more "human" than most others...
Can't wait to see the movie which wont open here in Austria until early June... :frowning:

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Some of my favorites over the years:

Grendel (Not a superhero but....)

Batman

Vision

Wonder Man

Scarlet Witch

Spiderman

Thor

Guardian (Alpha Flight)

The Tick

Yellowjacket

Groo (Again,not a superhero but had to mention him)

3 Teams I loved reading:

X-Men (Especially during the Bryne/Claremont era- I gave up after Paul Smith left the book)

Avengers (Was heartbroken after Yellowjacket left, never read another one)

Fantastic Four

Steve Enemark

Second Unit
I'd say either Batman or Spider-Man. Since Spider-Man is all the rage at the box office, I'll elaborate on him:

-Coolest costume, bar none. Too bad the movie version left out the armpit webbing, but oh well. The black and white version is cool, too, but not really appropriate to the character.

-Coolest powers. Speed, strength, agility, wall-climbing, spider-sense, what more do you want?

-Coolest gadgets. Web shooters, oh my god, these rule. Also, spider tracers, the spider-spotlight on his belt and the li'l camera he uses to take pics of himself in action.

-Coolest supporting cast. J. Jonah Jameson, Gwen Stacy, Uncle Ben, Ben Urich, Aunt May, Mary Jane Watson, Harry Osborn, Flash Thompson, the list goes on and on.

-Coolest stories. I love comedy mixed with tragedy. If Billy Wilder had created a superhero, it would be Spider-Man.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I alway thought Green Arrow was pretty cool. Plus he got to....um, hang out with Black Canary!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Ryan Potts

Stunt Coordinator
As a long time Spidey fan (since I was a wee one), I'd have to stick with him. I always liked him because of his human side and his scientific abilities.
Besides, it's about time he got his due :emoji_thumbsup: (but that's just my little ol' opinion)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks