What's new

F/S: Axiom Speakers (1 Viewer)

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
I am offering my Axiom speaker set for sale. It consists of the following speakers:
Axiom M22 bookshelves SOLD - They are in perfect condition and never abused. Finish is Boston Cherry. Asking price is $300 plus shipping. This is well below current retail.

Axiom VP150 Center SOLD - Perfect conditon. Boston Cherry finish. Asking $300 plus shipping. Again well below retail.

Axiom QS8's Surrounds SALE PENDING - Perfect conditon. Boston Cherry finish. Asking $375 plus shipping. This is less than new QS 4's and these speakers are like new condition.

I have the original boxes for all of these speakers. This is a great chance to get a good deal on an Axiom setup. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay with over 100 transactions. My username is dalton85. I have also been a member in good standing here on the forum and have conducted succesful transactions in both the hardware and software F/S forums. I accept Paypal or MO. Feel free to email any questions. Thanks for looking!

Dalton

RaffySoriano

Auditioning
Dalton,

What receiver in the 400-750 usd range would you suggest for these speakers if any? Would the pioneer 1015 be a good choice. I currently have an Onkyo sr502 which I have heard not so great things about.

Thanks,

Raffy

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
Raffy,
They sounded really good with the 1014 so i think they would be great with the 1015. Before the 1014 i had the Yamaha 1400 which matched well with them also. My friend uses one of the Panasonic digital amp receivers with his and they sound really good matched up with the new Panny digital units. I would also look at the Harman Kardon 435 or 635. I have read alot of good things about the EZSet/EQ feature on the 435/635. There are plenty of good choices out there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks