What's new

F Ghost Recon!! (1 Viewer)

Demetri K

Stunt Coordinator
Go and download Raven Shield(rainbow six) multiplayer demo right NOW!!!!!!! This game kicks all types of ass. Sorry if this has been posted already. But I am just to excited about this one!!!! ;)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Calm down young grasshopper.....Raven Sheild will be on the Xbox in March and will have full Live Support.

Demetri K

Stunt Coordinator
I am sorry But this game is just to cool. (no you dont have to F ghost recon)hahahahha!!!! It is just that you can actually see your weapons and little things like that. I havent played ghost recon for along time(Have the pc version so didnt bother with the xbox) . But yup This game is gonna freaking rock for pc and Xbox. BTW When is splinter cell out. I live in Japan so I know we wont get it here. I would like to get it though. I have to admit. I was kinda low because no games where coming out for xbox at one point(I didnt like tekki) but Xbox may be coming out of there slump. Finally I can put it next to my ps2 and gamecube again.
Anyways look out for this game. It is HOT!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks