F Ghost Recon!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Demetri K, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Demetri K

Demetri K Stunt Coordinator

Go and download Raven Shield(rainbow six) multiplayer demo right NOW!!!!!!! This game kicks all types of ass. Sorry if this has been posted already. But I am just to excited about this one!!!! [​IMG]

2. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Calm down young grasshopper.....Raven Sheild will be on the Xbox in March and will have full Live Support.

3. Tom Fudold

Tom Fudold Stunt Coordinator

Does that really mean we have to "F" Ghost Recon? I'm enjoying GR quite a bit [​IMG]

4. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

5. Demetri K

Demetri K Stunt Coordinator

I am sorry But this game is just to cool. (no you dont have to F ghost recon)hahahahha!!!! It is just that you can actually see your weapons and little things like that. I havent played ghost recon for along time(Have the pc version so didnt bother with the xbox) . But yup This game is gonna freaking rock for pc and Xbox. BTW When is splinter cell out. I live in Japan so I know we wont get it here. I would like to get it though. I have to admit. I was kinda low because no games where coming out for xbox at one point(I didnt like tekki) but Xbox may be coming out of there slump. Finally I can put it next to my ps2 and gamecube again.
    Anyways look out for this game. It is HOT!!!!