What's new

Everquest Online Adventures... (1 Viewer)

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone played in beta on this yet? Any impressions? Can we use the headset with it? Hoping I won't have to type everything I want to say ;)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I got an acceptance letter today. Well, at least I think I did. My dumbass ISP's mail server stripped the HTML from the email, so it was a blank email! I tried contacting Sony tech support, but they couldn't verify if I was accepted, or even find out how I could verify. :angry:
-Dave

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Applied for the beta. Haven't heard anything yet. Was hoping my status as a former closed beta tester for the original Everquest would have a little pull... ;)

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
I too got the e-mail... Filled out the 3rd (I think) questionaire and signed the NDA ;) Here's Hoping but, anyway, I figured there are already a few playing in beta and was hoping they could tell us if chat is keyboard and quick key only (as implyed on Official Site) or if the headset can be used...

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Got my invite this morning, too. Filled out the questionnaire, but I said I'm interested in the final phase of beta testing rather than the earlier phases.

We shall see. Does this mean if I get picked that I get a free copy of the game?

Also - I highly, highly doubt that this game will use the headset, being that the headset says "SOCOM" right on it. Are there plans to release other games that use it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks