What's new

Ever wondered what became of Grizzly Adams... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
If you ever wondered what happened to Dan Haggerty who played Grizzly Adams? Well, he is alive and well. He is an ordained minister and was just on an episode of the HBO reality series "Cathouse" where he performed the wedding of a couple there. :D

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I watched that, Todd. It seemed like he was really enjoying himself.

Did you see the preview for the episode next week? Looks like one every guy would like to see cuz isn't that every guy's fantasy? Watching a group of women getting it on? :D

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
That was the wedding for a Dallas radio personality for a show called the Wild ass circus. He has the Bunny ranch guy on the show all the time. I don't know what fiance would agree to have her wedding at a brothel? lol that's crazy.

WildAssCircus

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
I saw Dan Haggerty last on an episode of that Robby Knievel show. Never watched that show before or since, but seeing old Grizzly Adams brought back some memories.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Does the Bear live with him still?

I'm glad he cleaned up his act. I know he was freebasing for a while and his hair caught on fire at some point.

Todd Hostettler

Second Unit

I heard he started a profitable moonshine operation in Hazzard county. But lately, he's been the victim of identity theft.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Grizzly Adams. Wow, now there is a trip in the way back machine.
Ok, what happened to his Indian friend?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks