What's new

Ever been to a nude beach? (1 Viewer)

Tom Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
We're planning on going to Sandy Hook in NJ on July 5th. I'm not at all concerned about my reaction to seeing other people, but I may have to dig a hole while she rubs lotion on my back. I'll make sure I post when I return to let you know how things went.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
I may have to dig a hole while she rubs lotion on my back
You won't HAVE to dig a hole, you WILL be digging one. :)
I left this out before when I posted (I'm shy): the time I went to the nude beach it was with a friend who was a girlPAL. When she said "I think I'm going to take my clothes off now" I almost passed out. She was incredible. Thank goodness, the water was cold.

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Whats the fun in a nudist beach, i find clothing much more mysterious and appealing. If i want liberation, Id do it where clothing was required, not where it was the norm.

Travis D

Second Unit
Wow, I just went to St. Maarten 2 weeks ago also. I however, was with my mom, dad, and a friend who is also 17. There was no way in hell I was stripping down so everyone could glimpse the tube steak.
Right before me and my friend got to Orient Beach, we both bought reflective sunglasses for consequence-free staring. :D And the first woman we saw had me think about every non-sexual thing possible so I could keep the sergent from rising to attention.
As we went to the fully nude beach, and not the clothing optional part, we strolled but turned back pretty soon because if we hadn't, I thought I was going to vomit. You are talking about some nasty people both male and female.
All-in-all there were about 4 or 5 women who were good enough for a look or two. I don't care, it was the best damn time I've ever had at a beach. :)
Oh yeah, I also found out that my dad does not know the rules of getting a "sense" of the breasts. I swear he did full-on staring contests with one woman's nipples. I'm suprised he didn't get his ass kicked by her boyfriend.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
This naive, suburban, Orange County kid got quite an education the first time I walked the length of the beach.
That would be me also,(grew up in Anaheim) about the same time I went with a friend to a bath-house here in Long Beach. Man, what a shock, I have never been the same:)
(I had no idea what they were, I'm sure this can't be legal anymore?)
Is Black Beach even still around?

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I had no idea what they were, I'm sure this can't be legal anymore?)
Well, if "bathhouse" means the same thing there as it does here, I could understand your surprise if you went in not knowing what to expect. :laugh:
Now that's a whole different ball game than a nude beach. :eek:

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
My experiences are from the 70's, but there were a LOT of them. :)
Mainly a private forest preserve in the Catskills area. On a beautiful mountain creek. The advantage, as others have stated, are no clingy wet suits. I don't think anyone gets "excited" in these situations. It really is (was) a family setting and NOT an orgy.
Of course, you would notice the occasional, really spectacular ("I'll bet that thing can speak three languages") feature on a lovely stranger.....but you stay cool and go on about your swimming, hiking, climbing, sunning, toking.
I do miss those days...

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Bathhouses are mostly ignored. For the more sensative eyes, I'll use spoilers

A bathhouse is a place, usually populated by gay men where people go to have mostly anonymous sex in the baths, steam rooms, whatever.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Yup, that about sums it up. And to answer the question that some may be thinking, no I don't. :)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Well, if "bathhouse" means the same thing there as it does here, I could understand your surprise if you went in not knowing what to expect.
uh..yeah it means the same thing ;) and no I haven't been to one in quite some time. I didn't know they were still out there. Now, Now anonymous doesn't have to be unsafe.
I found the nude beach, not to be a big deal really after the initial shock. I remember a "fun" crowd went with us, male and female, and afterwards...

Cam S

Screenwriter
You gonna leave us hanging like that Zen? come one now :D
We have a few nude beaches around here on Okanagan Lake, but nothing to special, mostly all ocupied by older people and men. However, 2 years ago over by a large park on the lake, I was boating with my best friends family, and we happen to come across a rather voyeuristic couple have "fun" on a large boulder on the shore. It took us a few minutes to boat past and in that time they switched positions 3 times, interesting to say the least.

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
I too visited La Jolla's infamous "Black's Beach" while fully clothed and still in high school. Quite the experience.

Back then getting to the beach was quite the experience. I remember sliding down those steep hills, one mis-step from serious injury or even death. Young, dumb and full of ***. The good ole days. A few years later when I attended UCSD which is only a few miles away, I never even had the urge to return.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks