What's new

Pre-Order Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
738329259501.jpg

Last edited:

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
Ah - excellent! Have been waiting two years for this, after The Digital Bits had announced it on their website, at the start of Kino's foray into 4K UHD. It really needed an upgrade; the blu-ray is unwatchable on a large screen now. One of the very best films made this century.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
This is a seminal film for me for a number of reasons, but I never got around to picking up the Universal Blu-ray. So I decided to wait for this one when Kino was kind enough to let us know it would be coming. I can't wait to get this and finally upgrade my old DVD.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
This was announced to be released today.

Even though I have had the Blu-ray pre-ordered for some time, Amazon still hasn't provided me with a delivery estimate.

Amazon is currently saying that both the 4K and Blu-ray only editions are "temporarily out of stock."

Is something going on that would delay this release?

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Even though I have had the Blu-ray pre-ordered for some time, Amazon still hasn't provided me with a delivery estimate.

Amazon is currently saying that both the 4K and Blu-ray only editions are "temporarily out of stock."

Over the last several months, several Kino titles on Amazon have been delayed from shipping prior to release date. If you want your Kino title on release date, it's best to order directly from Kino. It looks to be a supply chain issue with Kino titles because it's happened with other retailers too like Deep Discount.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard

Quite a few of Kinos 4K UHD title have been delayed from Amazon - especially the really popular ones. A Fistful Of Dollars and A Few Dollars More have only just been made available for shipping, almost two months after they were released. But they all turn up eventually.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Over the last several months, several Kino titles on Amazon have been delayed from shipping prior to release date.
Quite a few of Kinos 4K UHD title have been delayed from Amazon
Thanks. I have pre-ordered multiple Kino titles from Amazon in the past and guess I got lucky because I never personally had this issue before. But I did just go ahead and order Eternal Sunshine from Kino directly.

Last edited:

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Just took a peek.

Looks beautiful, with all attributes in place, with a single exception, which is that mattes do not hold up to 4k.

Not a big deal, and possibly not noticeable outside of projection.

Very nice 4k release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks