What's new

Escaflowne...disc problem (1 Viewer)

Dennis Thai

Auditioning
I just purchased the Escaflowne movie DVD from Best Buy. About halfway through the movie I would get these weird pixel errors and the movie would freeze and the audio would skip. I broswe the trailer and had the same problem. So I exhanged for a new one at Best Buy today. Well, it must be my lucky day because I experienced the same exact problem. Am I just geting the defective disc or is there something wrong with my dvd player? I'm using a Toshiba sd4800. I even tried it on my PC and it froze the computer. Anyone know whats going on here?

Mike Serafin

Auditioning
I noted the same problem on a single disc movie (not the box set) that I purchased at Fry's. Exchanged it once, did the same thing, so I got a refund. After visiting the link above this problem has obviously been around for quite some time.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
The problem was known inside a week of release, and an exchange program has been ongoing

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I got this disc last month (Ultimate Edition version) and it had the same pixilation problems... still need to send it in for exchange.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks