What's new

Entertainment Weekly 50 Best TV Shows on DVD (1 Viewer)

John McM

Second Unit
Their list sucks pretty bad, imho.

EW is just a try-hard New York lib-rag, so its all Sex & The City and Queer As Folk-type choices.

*YAWN*

what is that supposed to mean? S&TC IS a great show, it was the show that got me into TV-DVD's. QAF isn't that good (Sharon Gless is the only talented actor in the entire cast, and it perpetuates negative stereotypes), but to rag on the show because it's a show for gay people is wrong.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Strangely, there is a full-page picture of Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer looking surly on the back cover, but no mention of the show "24" in the magazine.

Regards,

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
>> but no mention of the show "24" in the magazine.

Look closer. Page 74.

Oh. Kiefer's not on my back cover, though- you probably have the BB edition (getting that later today...)-- 24 IS covered in the regular EW.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Okay, I found it. 24 is mentioned in a sidebar for "best marathon" or something like that. There's a caricature of Kiefer Sutherland that looks nothing like him at all, which is probably why I missed it initially.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks