What's new

Earthquake Supernova MKIV 10 (1 Viewer)

Kha:T

Agent
Stereophile magazine gave a good review (AAA) on the Earthquake Supernova MKIV 15 (15" driver/passive radiator). Since the MKIV 15 is out of my reach and may be a little too much for my small room (12' x 16' x 8'), I decided to get the MKIV 10, which has 10" a driver and 10" passive radiator, and 200W Class A/B amp.

Since the MKIV 10 isn't really popular like its sibling, the MKIV 15, is, I've felt uncertain about my purchase. Does anyone else have the MKIV 10? How is it compared to other subs in its price range ($840 MSRP; I paid way below that, though)? Does anyone have its performance specs? I couldn't find anything on its specs and the owner's manual doesn't mention anything, either.

I wish I could listen to an SVS or HSU sub before purchasing it. That's what I don't like about buying something without trying it out or listening to it first. Honestly, I bought the Supernova MKIV 10 without listening to it first. But then that's what made me feel so unsure.

I have another question that may deserve another thread on its own, but anyway, how are SVS and HSU subs compared to Sunfire True Sub or Sub JR.?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks