What's new

Adcom 555II, Carver tfm-22, Earthquake mkIV-10 for sale or TRADE! (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I love the EQ 10" sub but it is not quite big enough. I am looking for a larger sub-one that will produce some serious base. I would do a trade for a driver as well. I will sell or trade any of the following.

Mint Earthquake Supernova MKIV-10 subwoofer (sell for $280 shipped)

Adcom GFA-555II-this had a slightly bent cooling fin in the back-otherwise the face looks very nice (sell for $275 shipped)

Carver TFM-22 (225 watts per channel or 400 watts bridged at 8 ohms) This works perfect but had one of the rack handles broken during shipping. The rack handles on these were more for looks. Can be repaired but the handles were slightly bent and one was broken off. Works perfect. (sell for $150 shipped)

I would trade all three or any combination of.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Take the Carver out of the deal.

Nobody is interested in the EQ sub or the Adcom GFA-555II? Will trade for a comparable sub (whole sub or driver)...

ross ish

Stunt Coordinator
The titanic is inside a 3 cubic foot sealed enclosure...too heavy to ship. The driver is barely used when it was in service. Part of a multiple sub arrangement.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks