What's new

Adcom GFA-555MKII for sale (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
This was mint Adcom amp when I bought it. however, when it was shipped to me it got two knicks on the front corners and two of the cooling fins were slightly bent. This is still in very good shape-no scratches and missing paint except for what was mentioned. In a rack it will look near perfect.

It works perfect without any hum or noise.

$275 and shipping

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I don't have a digital camera for pics. Picture a perfect condition amp and then you have 3 very distinct but localized and cosmetic flaws. This works perfect and has been completely checked out. If you purchase it and place it in a rack it will look great-the knicks on the front corners can be touched up with a sharpie.

Mark Hayenga

Supporting Actor
These are great amps. I've got a 555mkII for my sub amp / power testing amp. They don't recommend it, but I've bridged it into 4 ohms for over 800 watts before, passively cooled (no fan). Probably better used as a stereo amp or bridged into 8 ohms only, but still, monster amp for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.