What's new

Carver TFM-22/TFM/25 225 watts per channel (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
This is the Carver TFM-22 which is the same as the TFM-25 minus the meters. This amp produces 225 watts per channel at 8 ohms and can be bridged to 350 watts at 8 ohms. This is a magnetic transfer amplifier. I bought two of these on E-bay for $275 and $296. I later sold this amp for $280 but now have it back.

I am going to sell it here to members for $150 shipped.

Why so cheap? It was dented during shipment. These amps have rack handles which are more for looks than function. However the rack handles on one side was bent at a 45 degree angle. I bent it back but there is a ripple on the edge of the face. There is a small dent on the cover-back rear corner. This amp does not have any scratches though and works perfectly.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
$100 and actual shipping! I won't do pay-pal on this one. One sold on E-bay last month for $178 thad did NOT work and was in horrible shape.

225 watts per channel at 8 ohms. Bridge this for a great subwoofer amp that produces almost 600 watts. Large caps, great sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks