What's new

Earthquake Cinema Grande (2 Viewers)

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
Hey i'm planning to upgrade my system from hk 520 to seperates....i went to my local guy and he suggested getting the earthquake cinema grande 3ch, he's going to give it to me for 1800 brand new in the crate. I've listened to the 5ch before and i was extremely impressed but i'm wondering i had listened to these on the PSB Goldis but i have the Minis, is this investment worthwhile or shall i get the NAD 2ch for 800? Will this investment last me for a long while? I'm already pretty much set on earthquake or nad. thanks for you time, please respond

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
Oh you guys are no help, i already bought the thing, AHAHA now i go enjoy this and you sit on your butts doing nothing!!

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
hey atleast thomas tried! *high fives*
the earthquake has just given starwars a new name, it just rocked through ATOC!

Jaime B

Stunt Coordinator
Khoa:

It is AOTC not ATOC!

If you did buy the Cinema Grand, now you need real speakers to get the best out of it. Regardless, great purchase! Top notch amp!

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
next year, january brand new Dark Cherry PSB Goldis!!! psh i love the sound so don't tell me i can get better

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks