What's new

DVD and CD Recorders (1 Viewer)

Steven_MB

Agent
Why are there no (or very, very few) home theater DVD recorders that will also record an audio CDR? In the PC world, the drives that would be used are common.

Can you reco any home theater (not PC) combo models.

Steve

Ed St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Sorry to break into your very own personal thread!
However, had to say thanks for the link.
I'll run over to Eopinions, and look for any reviews.

Nothing at E. Great price on this puppy!
No digital audio input. Only output?!?!

Steven_MB

Agent
Thanks - I'm still mighty curious as to why there aren't more of these type of products, or more demand. I envision using this kind of widget as the central burner in my HT, recording things like HBO movies from Sat. onto DVDR to replace my VCR, and my old 33 rpm (analog)records onto CDR for use in my car. What am I missing?

Steve

Gregory Scott Bass

Stunt Coordinator
Hi...just to let you know I purchased the 5005 and it records audio very well, I recorded an old cd golden earring
moontan that I was real familiar with and I can't hear the difference from the original. This is a pretty cool feature if you want to archive your old vinyl collection.....or 8tracks lol :)

Gregory Scott Bass

Stunt Coordinator
Hi...just to let you know I purchased the 5005 and it records audio very well, I recorded an old cd golden earring
moontan that I was real familiar with and I can't hear the difference from the original. This is a pretty cool feature if you want to archive your old vinyl collection.....or 8tracks lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks