What's new

Dream On on DVD?? (1 Viewer)

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Does anybody have any idea if this hilarious HBO series from a few years back is gonna ever get released on dvd?? I used to love this show when I was in high school because it was so raunchy and the main character was constantly hooking up with a different beautiful female, plus they showed boobs. What could be better for a teenage boy htan boobs? After watching HBO's new series The Mind of the Married Man recently (another funnny-as -hell show too)I remembered Dream On. That show was a gem and I know I would definitely pick it up if it were released in season sets like Sex and the City.
------------------
"I'd rather have 2 girls at 21 than 1 girl at 42." - W.C. Fields
"One man's simple is another man's huh." - David Stone
"I don't drink much. Just when I'm with other people, or by myself." - Some random geezer

Sandra

Agent
That's telling
rolleyes.gif
I liked this show, but because it was funny, couldn't care less about the boobs (and can't remember seing any actually), but then I have my own so I don't need to see someone else's
tongue.gif

Would be nice to have on DVD, especially since no-one I know seems to have heard of it, but it was shown only on some obscure Cable channel in France (but not that kind of obscure
wink.gif
), and I'm not even sure it has ever been showed in UK.
I would grab it at a decent price

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
What could be better for a teenage boy htan boobs?
I think it would've been very disconcerting to grow boobs when I was a teenager.
smile.gif

This was a great series (with or without boobs) and I have it all on VHS. Replacing those with DVD's would be most welcome, but only full seasons!
Rob
------------------
"That suits me down to the ground."

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor
Was there ever a vhs or laserdisc version of this show. I do love this show and wish HBO would show reruns of it. As far as the "boobs" go, you were always guranteed at least one breast shot per show. But that's not the reason I liked it. It was very funny. How many years did the show run? I remember Comedy Central playing the show maybe two years ago but I haven't seen it since.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks