Dream On on DVD??

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Duane Robinson, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Duane Robinson

Duane Robinson Second Unit

Does anybody have any idea if this hilarious HBO series from a few years back is gonna ever get released on dvd?? I used to love this show when I was in high school because it was so raunchy and the main character was constantly hooking up with a different beautiful female, plus they showed boobs. What could be better for a teenage boy htan boobs? After watching HBO's new series The Mind of the Married Man recently (another funnny-as -hell show too)I remembered Dream On. That show was a gem and I know I would definitely pick it up if it were released in season sets like Sex and the City.
    ------------------
    "I'd rather have 2 girls at 21 than 1 girl at 42." - W.C. Fields
    "One man's simple is another man's huh." - David Stone
    "I don't drink much. Just when I'm with other people, or by myself." - Some random geezer

2. Sandra

Sandra Agent

That's telling [​IMG]..
    I liked this show, but because it was funny, couldn't care less about the boobs (and can't remember seing any actually), but then I have my own so I don't need to see someone else's [​IMG]
    Would be nice to have on DVD, especially since no-one I know seems to have heard of it, but it was shown only on some obscure Cable channel in France (but not that kind of obscure [​IMG]), and I'm not even sure it has ever been showed in UK.
    I would grab it at a decent price

3. Rob Willey

Rob Willey Screenwriter

Rob

4. Richard Smith

Richard Smith Stunt Coordinator

Wasn't John Landis something to do with this show? Maybe someone could ask him if he knows anything at the chat next week.
    Richard
    ------------------
    DVD Collection

5. Robert_eb

Robert_eb Supporting Actor

Was there ever a vhs or laserdisc version of this show. I do love this show and wish HBO would show reruns of it. As far as the "boobs" go, you were always guranteed at least one breast shot per show. But that's not the reason I liked it. It was very funny. How many years did the show run? I remember Comedy Central playing the show maybe two years ago but I haven't seen it since.