What's new

Doors Fans I need your Help! (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Alright on the album An American Prayer, there is a song called Feast of Friends.....

Now while Jim Morrison is talking there is some music playing... Who is it? Did "the doors" write it or is it another piece of music.

Help!!!
Thanks guys!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Ive never heard this album, but I always thought the Doors had put music to the poems he recorded for this record.

Peter Mazur

Second Unit
JonZ is correct. The three remaining members recorded music to go with the poetry he had recorded years before.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Yeah I kinda figured that.. do you know what song Im talking about?? Its not (as far as I know) done by The remaining doors. (no drums, guitar, or synthasizer)(well maybee a synthasizer)although they may have written it... thats what Im trying to figure out....

;)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I kinda did some more checking, It looks like it could very well be the dorrs providing the background music.

If anyonwe gets a chance to check it out. the music on that song is fantastic

Mike

Auditioning
A Feast of Friends is not a Doors original composition. The music is called Albinoni's Adagio, and it is indeed played against Jim's old poetry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks