What's new

Does Energy Make Bi-Polar Speakers? Model A2+2 (??) (1 Viewer)

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Quick question for you fellas: I'm not in the market, but my curiosity has the best of me. A local dealer's ad in the newspaper today in Toronto is offering Energy bi-polar loudspeakers for $599CDN/pair. Model number is A2+2, per their ad, but I can't find this model listed anywhere on Energy's site. Since when does Energy make bi-polar speakers? Is this dealer smoking crack? Am I?
Cheers!

DS.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Dave those are Energy Audyses 2+2 and were sold up until last year or so. I am running two pairs of these as my mains and rears and they are very nice sounding speakers. The price you posted is a great price as well. If you look on Energy's site you should see them under the classics.

Marc H

Second Unit
Original list price was $800.00CAN when they were available.
They were the best in terms of accuracy of the Auddisey series.

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Thanks for the info, Andrew and Marc; now I know. Perhaps this might serve as a heads-up to anyone in the GTA in need of a decent pair of inexpensive floor-standers. The sale goes to the end of the month.
Cheers.

DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks