What's new

Do you fear the imminent approach of Turkey Knapp? (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Is this the year we all should go "cold turkey" from the Turkey Knapp?!?

full

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
Happy Thanksgiving, be safe, and remember a nap isn't such a bad thing

Embrace it, plan for it, make it tradition - I'm at the age where a half-hour down in the TV recliner will keep me awake and active for the next six, and that's without the holidays.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
I have been compiling data, notes, journals, interviews and HTF eye-witness accounts in my attempted book on the phenomenon known as Turkey Knapp.

So far, every publisher gave me the bird;
except for Knopf.

Happy gobble day, folks; and may we all hold tight within the safety of our own and current bubble.:thumbs-up-smiley:

Last edited:

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
I have been compiling data, notes, journals, interviews and HTF eye-witness accounts in my attempted book on the phenomenon known as Turkey Knapp.

So far, every publisher gave me the bird;
except for Knopf.

Happy gobble day, folks; and may we all hold tight within the safety of our own and current bubble.:thumbs-up-smiley:

Smoked, Roasted, Grilled, Rotisserie, Deep Fried? now I am curious, but more importantly, did they tell you to stuff it!, :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: PMF

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Incidentally, my most time consuming to make Thanksgiving speciality has already been cooked, vacuum packed and frozen, and everything else I usually do is pretty easy for me. It’s barely November and the hard stuff is done! I am usually never this prepared in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks