What's new

Do you fear the imminent approach of Turkey Knapp? (1 Viewer)

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
What are the chances of seeing a blown-up animated version of Turkey Knapp? That should drive a few here completely insane! :)
Was it this site that once had a mascot whose head was a giant eye? That one was even more scary!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Francois Caron said:
Was it this site that once had a mascot whose head was a giant eye? That one was even more scary!
Nah. That was CBS. Remember when Gandalf had his epic battle against Dan Rather?! :D

Or, maybe it was Pixar... ;)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Just noticed that four years have passed since this recent posting from the previous posting on this thread. That has to be a record for the amount of time elapsed from one posting to the next on a thread. Sadly, I am wondering if there are any "old timers" that remember who Mike Knapp is. I really miss the old simpler Home Theater Forum.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Sadly, I am wondering if there are any "old timers" that remember who Mike Knapp is. I really miss the old simpler Home Theater Forum.
Oh I'm sure that most of the old timers pleasantly recall Mr. Knapp and his presence on the HTF and later on his own site / forum. I do wonder how he ( and many of the HTF'ers from the old days ) are these days. - Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks