What's new

DIY mini Amplifier (1 Viewer)

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
I just finished my first pocket amp, and the results are great.
Output is almost a watt so it's even enough for small desktop speakers. Playing time is 12 hours, it's about the size of a deck of card but weighs less.
After 2 evenings of tedious tweaking and trouble shooting I literally danced up and down once the sound was just how I wanted. I've used up 2 soldering iron tips from all the soldering and and my room smells like a workshop now.
I explain a bit more at my page HERE.
I don't know, if there's enough interest I might make a "how to" page for beginners like I did with the acoustic panels. What stops me is the fact that this wasn't too fun to build and it got quite frustrating at times. Let me know if you guys are interested as I'm almost done with an easy to read circuit diagram for it. (One that even a newbie can read)

Bill Fagal

Stunt Coordinator
Cool, Chris!
Have you ever checked out the Link Removed I'm planning to cobble together a low-power six-channel gainclone amp driven by truck batteries in series.
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks