What's new

Dipping my toes into digital movies: UV/VUDU or Amazon? (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Chris Will said:
Where do you but just the codes for $5? Not eBay is it, I just don't trust eBay. Have you ever paid for a code and then it told you it had already been redeemed when you used it, that would be my fear.
All over the place. Another forum has a list of "bad UV traders/sellers".

Buy from people who have a bunch...or from people that have good feedback.

Buy like you do everything else...with due diligence.

[email protected]

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
Chris Will said:
Where do you but just the codes for $5? Not eBay is it, I just don't trust eBay. Have you ever paid for a code and then it told you it had already been redeemed when you used it, that would be my fear.

They are all over the place now days.......blu-ray.com in the trading forum, must log in to see it. LOTS of codes sold daily. Google plus communities all over the place. Heck I think they even sell a few on this forum.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I've used VUDU and Apple iTunes, I prefer iTunes because my Apple TV is my favorite device. I find my roku which has Vudu and Amazon to be too clunky for my taste.

P

Patrick Donahue

Ejanss said:
(Rental just doesn't exist to you people, does it? :wacko: )
I have 843 UV titles and I don't think I've ever paid more than $4 for one between D2D and buying codes online. What is this rental thing you speak of?

John Michael Davis

Auditioning
I have been code dredging for about a year and am nearing 800 between itune and ultraviolet. It is a good story for the break into the new medium. I have received bad codes. Not once in the three to five times it has happened did the seller fail to immediately provide an alternative code.

P

Patrick Donahue

John Michael Davis said:
I have been code dredging for about a year and am nearing 800 between itune and ultraviolet. It is a good story for the break into the new medium. I have received bad codes. Not once in the three to five times it has happened did the seller fail to immediately provide an alternative code.
Yep, and in many cases I've had the seller just give me the code before I even pay just to make sure it works. When you're dealing with $3 transactions things tend to go smoothly.

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
John Michael Davis said:

A new emerging industry supported by raccoons looting garbage cans for leftovers, this sounds promising... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks