What's new

Dinner Monday night (1 Viewer)

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
Thought I'd share a pic with you all....

Grilled some ribeyes, chicken breasts, a salmon filet, some shrimp and asparagus last night...the family was very happy.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Very tasty looking! I did some pork rib chops Monday night, with corn on the cob, and sauteed some fresh green beans. But no pictures to show. :)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
That's downright cruel. Lunch is a rapidly fading memory and diner is still hours away, I didn't need to see that! :angry:.

--
H

MikeH

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Rat ;) thought that picture looked familiar (and still tasty). Small world. I am still salivating over CRAW's ribs and hope I can repeat the process.

Mike (Gadgets)

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I'm tempted (but too lazy) to take & post a pic of my Lean Cuisine meal from the other night.

I do have to say that asparagus is a waste of completely good grill space! Did you lose a bet & have to eat that to pay it off?

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning

Hey Mike...it is a small world indeed. Took me a minute to figure out what you were saying....lol

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

Grilled asparagus is amazing stuff. It gets softer and smoky but doesn't lose it's flavor and turn grey like the boiled to death version. A little olive oil, a little kosher salt, slap it on the grill and ymmmm.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I could swear I heard it sizzling.

Where'd that drool come from? Has the dog been on the keyboard again?

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
You can't fool me. My dad used to grow a ton of asparagus, because it's about the only crop where you can use salt as a weed killer around it. I can still remember the nasty smell of it, and this was close to 30 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks