What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (6 Viewers)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
There are a few interesting titles on sale at iTunes. I picked up the 4K version of Hellboy II: The Golden Army for $4.99. I think I've seen it once, but cannot remember how, as I've never bought it.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Lord of the Rings/Hobbit movies are all down to $9.99 each or cheaper in bundles. Invisible Man (1933), Sweeney Todd (Burton version), River Runs Through It, Halloween (2018), Hulk (2003) are at $4.99...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Not a great deal, but in case anyone really wants to see it, the price of No Time To Die has dropped to $12.99 on iTunes. Personally, that's still too high for me. I have never paid more than $10 for a streaming film, and really try to keep all purchases below $8.
Especially when the 4K disc is on sale for $19.99.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
Not a great deal, but in case anyone really wants to see it, the price of No Time To Die has dropped to $12.99 on iTunes. Personally, that's still too high for me. I have never paid more than $10 for a streaming film, and really try to keep all purchases below $8.
That's No Time To Buy!

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
The Untouchables and The Last Airbender are on sale for $9.99. On VUDU they both just upgraded to 4K.

IF you wanted The Untouchables, probably shoulda bought it a week or so ago (on iTunes) when it was just $5... :P

I'll probably just wait for a new (hopefully 4K) disc release myself...

I don’t think The Untouchables is 4K.

Vudu seems to claim it's selling it in 4K -- I just checked...

_Man_

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
IF you wanted The Untouchables, probably shoulda bought it a week or so ago (on iTunes) when it was just $5... :P

I'll probably just wait for a new (hopefully 4K) disc release myself...

Vudu seems to claim it's selling it in 4K -- I just checked...

_Man_
The Untouchables is currently only HD on iTunes. I did buy it back in late 2019 when it was on sale for $3.99. Too bad it's not a Movies Anywhere title. Oh, well, just have to hope for that free 4K upgrade at some point.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I can’t get anything to process through Apple this evening. Anyone else?

EDIT: I've checked everything. Apple just won't process anything for me. I have a CC payment portal for work and did an authorization on my card to absolutely assure that there is no problem, and it went just fine.

I just want to download the (FREE) TP-Link app for a new router I got, and even though it's free, they have to confirm payment... for no payment.

Last edited:

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Yeah you might want to check downdetector.com when that happens. Multiple apple services were failing. It kept pinging people including me to put our passwords in to all services. It was frustrating.

Also, check out the Sing 2 stream preview on Apple TV. It sounds as good or better in my basement than it did in the Dolby Cinema

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks