What's new

Did ANYONE see Simpsons tonight? (1 Viewer)

Ike

Screenwriter
It didn't show here (but my digital cable still offered the info, and it was a repeat.)

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Both episodes were repeats. The first one was the episode that begins with Bart digging a hole "just because." The second one was this years Halloween episode.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I missed that Halloween episode the first time. A few really good laughs in that one.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Loved the line...

That girl has more wicked witchery than Stevie Nicks!

Leave it to Burnsy!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The frog/prince thing that Bart made was hilarious. Something about sidistic comedy just gets me.

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
I missed the HALLOWEEN episode the first time around (I think it was scheduled midweek against BUFFY), and I missed it again last night. I tuned in to find the lamest game show contrivance I think I've ever seen.

So, no f'ing Tick, completely f'd up Simpsons scheduling, and that f'ing lame game-show bullhockey? Right now, I really hate FOX.

(And I expressed all that without resorting to the terms "fuck" and "shit"!)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
"You stole an hour of my life, I want it back...Nevermind I would just waste it anyway"

I am of course using the Hans Moleman quote to describe my feeling towards The Chamber. What a worthless piece of crap. Yeah both of those Simpsons episodes are ok. Peace

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
There is a thread about the Chamber, so I won't comment on it here.

Fox killed the Tick because of their screwy scheduling. I understand the pattern they used, but its still stupid.

I'm not that mad at Fox. Simpsons has been getting better, Malcolm is always funny (as is Futurama, especially the Christmas one), and 24 is a great miniseries. I also can't wait to see Temptation Island 2 this Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks