What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

'DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' Eva Longoria in MAXIM! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Alright, I started watching the show to see my old favorite Teri Hatcher week after week, but during the first episode, as soon as I spotted that little hottie Eva (who plays the bored ex-model Gabrielle), Teri took an immidiate and perminant back seat! Well, unless Eva leaves the show for some reason that is.

My reaction upon seeing Eva was akin to Lando Calrissian's in 'The Empire Strikes Back' when he saw Leia, only instead of "Hello, what have we here!", it was more like "Holy crap, who the hell is that!"

Now she's gracing the pages of my favorite guy magazine this month and I knew it would happen as soon as I saw her, I knew this girl would be the breakout star of that show, she's too hot not to! And yes, the show is just really good too.

BTW fella's, read the interview with her (if it's not common practice for you, make an exception) she says things that will drive you mad! You'll be surpried at what she's into I think, I know I was. Eva's pictorial spread ranks right up their with the likes of Kathrine Heigl and Eliza Dushku IMO.

And guess what else? She's single!!

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron

...and guess what else, this thread sucks...where are the pics?

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

Well, I thought it would at least be safe in here.

I saw her in Maxim, she is beautiful and Hobbits are ugly.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Zen, do you mean that Rambo Rick might have a better chance with her than me? Say it ain't so! :)

And yes, Eva is very hot, I should check out the spread. You know who else I'd like to see get some centerfold attention? Zoe Saldana, from Pirates of the Carribean (Ana Maria, the one who goes with them to retrieve the Black Pearl) and The Terminal (the customs clerk). Now there's a beautiful woman.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

I wouldn't know. I would date Rambo Rick way before you though. :) I don't date "mijets" of any kind. Never.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member

I'm actually 6 feet tall, if that's an issue. ;)

Anyway, all off-topic joking aside, the Eva Longoria on-line shrine linked to from IMDB just links to a basic Google image search for their Gallery section. Looks like some pretty tasty pics are in the mix there.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Let me "un-suck" this thread.

Not sure which brings the drool on faster, the quote or the pic?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ouch, Ron, I was hurt at first, but you "un-sucked" my thread so it's cool now. ;) Thanks for doing that.

I'll tell you guys why I posted no pics, I use MSNTV service and everytime I try to link to a pic it never works for some strange reason.

But I figured we could at least talk about her for a little while, she sure is worth discussing that's for damn sure.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
What is that big purple furniture item, a couch of some sort? What I wouldn't give to have been there to find out!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
So far I prefer this one from Rolling Stone by Matthew Rolston (not to say the others are bad...):

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
So, are we all in agreement that my thread ceases to suck? :)

de-suck

de-suckify

de-suckifying

de-suckified

As for the pics...

GULP!!!

And yep, that looks like a couch alright.

Lucky couch! :)

She's my new flavor, no contest!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks