What's new

Eva Longoria of "Desperate Housewives" tops Maxim's Hot 1oo list (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
eva is pretty decent, but how many times do i have to say this...

"angelina jolie is the hottest thing since pop-tarts!"

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
They are talking hot as in upwardly mobile and in the current limelight as well as looking hot. That's why Angelina Jolie and others (like Halle Berry) are further down on the list. They are just as easy on the eyes as ever, but their careers are in more of a holding pattern than an upswing. I don't think any of those ladies have trouble finding romantic attention, even at #41 on the "list".

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Yes sir! The show may have lost me with it's increasing infection of Melrose Place-itus, but Eva is still one of the hottest honies in prime time!

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Being a regular Desperate Housewives fan, I was blown away by how hot Eva was. That said, as the shows gone on, I've found myself less and less attracted to her -- they keep screwing with her hair. That, and she hasn't been in enough lingerie.

I don't know, the more I've watched the show, the more I'm over her.

Doug

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
I've never seen the show, but Eva Longoria is RIDICULOUSLY gorgeous. Makes me wonder where Morena Baccarin (do a Google image search) would be on that list if "Firefly" had been a success...

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
She's ok, but not enough curves if you ask me. I like my ladies with a bit more to hold on to.

(Of course, Keira Knightly does it for me bigtime, so I am a bit of a hypocrite in that respect... :) ).

Moe.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
When my brother in law always say about hot women "eh, she is ok I guess" I respond with a "so you would kick her out of bed?" then he quickly replies "Nope". So funny.

Eva is very hot and I have liked her from the start, but you know who I think is pretty hot, in the girl next door way, and not many people seem to is Kelly Clarkson, I know I know American Idol chick, but she seems so down to earth and that makes her even hotter to me than most of the Hollywood women.

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
I think some of you must be confused -- "not hot" doesn't mean "wouldn't do". :)

Doug

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I didn't think Eva was all that hot on L.A. Dragnet (Roselyn Sanchez held my attention more on that show, plus Eva playing Gabby on Desperate Housewives has slowly ruined any attraction for me on that front because Gabby is an ugly person on the inside), and I don't think she's "all that" nowadays either. She's a little too petite, and has huge chicklet's for front teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks