What's new

DefTech Dealers in Boston Area... (1 Viewer)

Sheldon

Stunt Coordinator
I'll be in the Boston area this summer and would like to visit some DefTech dealers.Can anyone suggest some excellent places to go see in Boston area or even New Hamshire.Thanks in advance...

Sheldon

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks John,but I already know that.Maybe I should ask the question this way.Can anyone refer me to a retail place in this area who somewhat deals on DefTech speakers or even offers for sale seconds?

Andrew JC

Stunt Coordinator
Sheldon, State Street Discount in NH is your best bet. The dealer in Worcester is not that good. andy

JoelBdeau

Grip
Sheldon,

You might want to look at Stero Discount Center in providence RI. It's about an hour from boston. My buddy just bought a DefTech sub in there and he said he had a pleasant experience.

I agree w/ andrew, the worcester place does not carry them they can just order them for you.

Hope that helps.

Sheldon

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks guys for the info...I have a nephew in Worcester so I would have gone their but now I won't bother.We also have plans on going to see the mansions in Newport so I can take a little extra time and go into Providence.Also,I have the address for State Street Disc in Portsmouth so I'll check that one out too.Any other places let me know.Regards...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks