What's new

definitive technology bp7006 (1 Viewer)

joydiamondts

Auditioning
Real Name
joy
hi charles,

hi every one,

i have a problem with my def tech speakers 7006, when i plug it down to the ac outlet which is 220v, a smoke comes out from the right speaker only and i think this is not normal . until now, i was not able to plug it again because it frightens me for the speaker to blow up. is there any special way of connecting it to avoid problems? is it also true that you need to break in the electronics inside also the speakers(cone) itself fo it to perform well?

Actually i bought this unit as a second hand , but i audition first before getting/paying it, then problem came out after i plug the def tech bp7006 into our wall outlet.

is the speaker already broken? Can it still be fixed? I live in the philippines, is there any authorized reseller in my country? Please help me........

joy a.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

joydiamondts

Auditioning
Real Name
joy
hi ruben ,

i connect now my def tech to my yamaha rxv750, the only problem now is no bass comes out of the speaker, only mid range. is there any setting to do , i tuned on already the sub on the amp

joy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnthinkableSol
Recent bookmarks