What's new

Debbie Gibson (1 Viewer)

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Hmmm...nope does nothing for me. Seeing the Playboy photos probably turns me off to her even more actually. Put a bag over her face, maybe I might get a chub but even then it's a challenge.

Maybe we should start a new game show: THE DEBBIE GIBSON CHUB CHALLENGE! With your host, Ted Lee! :D ;)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Are we looking at the same woman? I think she looks pretty damn good. Then again, I ran an 80s woman tournament with a plethora of ugly chicks and I wrote a ton of Saturday Night You sketches with Kathleen Turner cameos, thinking she was still hot, so I might not be the best judge of what makes a woman look good.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

If it's brutal honesty ye want, 'tis brutal honesty ye shall have!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
how did you know i always wanted to be a talk-show host gary? :laugh:

definitely a butter face. but i wouldn't kick her out of bed.....unless it was to.....

oh never mind....

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I've had mine for about a week now (came in the mail). I don't know if the mail subscriptions arrive before the shelf dates though.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I just renewed my subscription but I hadnt had it in a while so I dont know when my first issue.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
What can I say? I live in California and on the average I see much better looking women here than the likes of Debbie Gibson. I've been with women that look infinitely better than Debbie Gibson. Besides that she's just not my type. Slim and ugly doesn't impress me(see my thread on Lindsay Lohan for reference ;)).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks